NOM invests in the developing of the Northern Netherlands and has three main tasks:
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
NOM can assist with all aspects involved in setting up a business in the Northern Netherlands:
- Site selection
- Easy access to extensive network
- Introduction to potential business partners
- Assistance with licensing and permits
- Advice on tax rulings & finance
- Labor solutions
- Independent partner
Between 2008-2012 NOM assisted in 56 investment projects in the Northern Netherlands, which accounted for 2700 jobs (half of which were new jobs) and more than €3 billion euros in new investments.
- Invests in companies that are likely to succeed in the Northern Netherlands
- Not a bank, but a supplementary risk-bearer
- Relationship based on a profitable enterprise
- Is financially involved for a limited period of time (4 – 6 years)
- NOM aims to build long-term business relationships
- Quick profit is not our goal, but an active participation with an approach specific to your company
- Revolving Fund $ 90 million
- Invested in more than 100 companies
NOM Business Development
- Plays an active role in ambitious and innovative projects and projects which enhance the competitive strength of regional businesses.
- Utilizes our extensive network, knowledge and expertise and bring parties together to research ideas and convert them into innovative products.
- Participated in 90 innovative projects in which 350 companies were involved.
- Represented an investment of 90 million Euros.